My 40B mixed reef

troopah07

Non-member
And I thought I was going to be out of reefing for a while with having our 2nd child in July of this year. After 15 years you think I could get rid of the reef bug. NO WAY!
Anyways a little info about the tank. It's a 40 breeder from petco. Got to love those $1 per gallon sales. A hob aqua c remora skimmer, hob refugium with chaeto and 2 mp10 wave pumps.
Livestock is 2 Picasso clownfish, fairy wrasse, lawnmower blenny, and a potters wrasse (my favorite)

Any questions or comments please feel free. Hope you enjoy!

Now for the eye candy:D
uploadfromtaptalk1449430887153.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430895636.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430905449.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430912358.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430924774.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430937088.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430955750.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430963839.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449430971922.jpg

Top down pics
uploadfromtaptalk1449431010246.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449431026956.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449431050350.jpguploadfromtaptalk1449431057486.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

very nice, awesome color.
hope it will be in the forum's front page as tank of the quarter someday.

Nice tank troopah, love the ric garden area, never had luck with them but love the colors
Potters is awesome looking too, if my mystery wasn't such a bully I'd have one too

Nice tank troopah, love the ric garden area, never had luck with them but love the colors
Potters is awesome looking too, if my mystery wasn't such a bully I'd have one too
Thanks bud. There are so many different colors combos, its pretty much endless for variety. Mystery's are a beautiful fish too, but your right they can be bullies.

Very nice tank! Love the ricordia garden. And everything is looking healthy.
How long have you had the Potter?

Nice - beautiful rics. What light do you run?
Thank you. I'm currently running 2 AI vega's.
Very nice tank! Love the ricordia garden. And everything is looking healthy.
How long have you had the Potter?
Thanks Nick. Btw congrats on the elections.
The potters has only been in there for 2 days now. A friend of mine broke his tank down and i got first dibs. It was in his system for over a year. Eats anything I put in tank. Super healthy fish.

Tank looks fantastic. From the pictures it is also very deceiving that its only 40g breeder. I personally always liked the looks of the 40g breeders.

Thanks Nick. Btw congrats on the elections.
The potters has only been in there for 2 days now. A friend of mine broke his tank down and i got first dibs. It was in his system for over a year. Eats anything I put in tank. Super healthy fish.

Thanks.
You know after looking at these rics pictures, I'm starting to miss them. They're great for ground cover. Maybe I'll get myself some this weekend.

Tank looks fantastic. From the pictures it is also very deceiving that its only 40g breeder. I personally always liked the looks of the 40g breeders.
Thanks, real appreciate it. 40g breeders are perfect for a small reef. You can create some depth with the aquascape and still have plenty of swim room for the fish.
Thanks.
You know after looking at these rics pictures, I'm starting to miss them. They're great for ground cover. Maybe I'll get myself some this weekend.
They do add some nice colors to sandbed area and there are so many different color combos. Always loved the rics.
Looks great!
Thanks!

Back