My 40B mixed reef

Wow love the tank all those different colors just popping out at you. IMO breeder tanks have the best foot print for small tanks and the open tops with no center bar is what I like about them even more. I've been dragging my feet on my 30 gallon breeder, after looking at your tank I can't wait to start adding corals and fish but I have to wait for it to go through it's cycle.

Do you have a full tank shot, are you using a sump and what is the coral on #35 chalice?

Wow love the tank all those different colors just popping out at you. IMO breeder tanks have the best foot print for small tanks and the open tops with no center bar is what I like about them even more. I've been dragging my feet on my 30 gallon breeder, after looking at your tank I can't wait to start adding corals and fish but I have to wait for it to go through it's cycle.
Thanks! Really appreciate the positive feedback.
Do you have a full tank shot, are you using a sump and what is the coral on #35 chalice?
3e1d0819ea6cb62bc538cf8198774ab9.jpg

No sump just a hob skimmer and hob refugium. If you are talking about the first pic in post #35 it is a mushroom.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen a mushroom like that before. Hey is that a rasta in the last picture in the background of the single Polyp on 35.

I don't think I've seen a mushroom like that before. Hey is that a rasta in the last picture in the background of the single Polyp on 35.
Me either till I saw it at the FFM in Connecticut. It was the one coral that stuck out the most from across the room. :D .... that is a rasta in the background.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Is it at the same place all the time or does it move around each year?

Back