My rbta has two heads per tentacle

Bendint

Nothing good happens fast
My rbta split a couple days ago and now that it's happy again I was noticing that some "tentacle" or arms have actually two heads it's weird one splits into three I couldn't take the greatest photos but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?you can see it a 1 &9 o'clock stating inside by the mouth
e52ca9b6b8184386777a6d476e1a4fd0.jpg
d4a072d0c0a11d7b65f33ad54ef8f8b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its a bit stressed. Give it some times and it should be darker and etablished more redish/pinkish tips.

Is your rbta always that light in color or is that just the photo?

I've just got this one but I don't think he's bleached just light pink his base is brownish yellowish pink not white he eats and is getting bigger I added him and he split the next morning one bubble tips the other more straight tentacle he is a lot pinker but I was getting pissed cus it looks a lot pinker innperson

Only reason I asked is because I didn't know what kinds of light you were using. Mine bleached quick under leds so I had to tune it down. Here is the color now.

Attachments

• IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 137
That's nice I use 6t5 and 2 mh150 all bulbs are nearing the end of life tho but everyone is still loving it I'll try to get a better pic he's more of a pale rainbow but I got him used and feeding him well so hopefully he gets better colors

Back