My Salt Water Addiction - Intervention Needed!

Thanks, but ummmm...... no twin beds here.
It's a double and when I replace it, it will be with a queen. So I'll stick with the cube.
I actually own a really nice king but it didn't fit in my room when I moved. So my ex is using it and he took the water proof mattress cover off it so I kinda don't want it back now.... icky! LOL

Thanks, but ummmm...... no twin beds here.
It's a double and when I replace it, it will be with a queen. So I'll stick with the cube.
I actually own a really nice king but it didn't fit in my room when I moved. So my ex is using it and he took the water proof mattress cover off it so I kinda don't want it back now.... icky! LOL

the thought!!!
action-smiley-031.gif

Also I can't listen to Anthony unless I ditched my bed for a fish tank cause I'm out of floor space in my room and well.... I'm not gonna sleep on the floor or in a tank..... LOL

C'mon, I slept on a folded up futon during my college years just to keep a tank in the room.

I don't hang out in the living room so it would be a waste to put a tank out there. I'm happy with my cube, I just have to remember that it fills up faster and just get things that I really like. :)

This might be a good idea if you have rowdy housemates. I can tell you some stories :eek:

Back