My Sunset Monti..too much or too little light?

twiddledog

Non-member
I have a Sunset Monti that is growing and spreading really well but the center does not have the color that the edges do...Is this a light problem? Too much or too little light??
I did switch from MH\T5 to LED|T5 in November and this started when I switched. It has not gotten better or worse in the past month or two and I am getting good growth.

Attachments

• sunsetmonti 2.JPG
    sunsetmonti 2.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 152
looks like you might have burnt it by switching the light. It looks like you do have some life in the ctr so leave it alone it should grow back or over it.

The color in the middle looks odd because if it was burned I would expect it to be lighter.

Mine was a regular orange color but as I have been upping the intensity of my radions it is turning a vibrant orange/red so mine definitely enjoys the light.

you sure its not a bacteria or algae growing?

Not bacteria..you can see the green nodes but the part that is supposed to be orange is more of a purple color. I am sure it is the light..and I do have them turned down while acclimating...they are still just maxing out at only 50% with a slow progressive ramp up..

Back