All Set Nano tank

European Aquatics has innovative marine 15g aio tanks for $100 in stock. Some sponsors here may also carry it. Best deal I have seen on a nano

@BiGGiePauls33 ok, because you said please only purchase from members and sponsors. I’m not affiliated with any stores but I do have preferences for certain things from different shops around me. Thanks for the clarity

does this means i should not buy from bulkreefsupplies?
Bulk Reef donates product to our shows if you want to get technical. Shop wherever you want, I just try and support the people that support this organization. Also, the statement that I made was directed to a buying from a non paid member that has since upgraded their account, hence me saying "please only buy from paid members and sponsors.

You can recommend a LFS that’s not a sponsor but they cannot sell any items directly through the forum. At least that’s my understanding, someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!
Correct, people are entitled to recommend and make purchases wherever they want. I just personally try to support the companies that help support us.

Back