Need Help to Move 120g tank.

Richard said:
Hey Gustavo

You can count on me if you need any more help. I also have have a dolly let me know when. I also need directions.

Richard

Hey Richard,
if you are not going to do enything on Saturday come on over to have a beer with us :)

pm me with directions, ill do my best to be there and help out.

moving livestock and water sounds like the only challange.everything else shoud be a piece of cake.

Gustavo,
I totally owe you - but I won't be able to make it. :( Best of luck with the move. I'm sure it will go well with all those capable hands. Congrats on the new house!

Sherry

Armando said:
I'm freeing up space on my compact flash card so I can take LOTS of pictures. Hard work :D
You are always assigned the difficult tasks. I failed at picture taking at Greg's I arrived w/my CDROM - 1st one there I think. Them thar CDroms' can hold up to 1,000 pictures, turned the camera on...disc ful &(*&%^^%$!!!

I deleted some but.....still only had room for 6 pics...then things got busy

RichConley said:
Gustavo.

We're now supposed to have a big snow storm. You still want to do this tommorow?

The point is that I need to be out of the apartment by sunday, and the only day that I have is tomorrow.
I hope to have everything into my new place by 1:00 ish before the storm.

I dont have phone line or internet in the apartment anymore, please if anyone need talk to me call my cell phone (617)438-1375.

Thanks everyone!!!

Gustavo

jango said:
Joe, if you go down let me know I have some south down for gustavo...
Thanks for the offer, I just left a message for Joe, ask him to contact you.

Thanks again.

Gustavo

Back