Need Help

I am planning on moving my refugium this weekend. It is 50 gallons and it will be drained down to the sand before the move. The tank sits on a countertop that I bought at HD. The countertop is not nailed to the stand so I am planning on lifting the countertop with the tank on it to the fishroom, and then sliding the tank onto the new stand in the fishroom.

I need around 3 people total to help carry the tank on Saturday or Sunday, whichever day is best for the most people.

Thanks!

Saturday

Actually, Sat is better for me since I will need a little time to plumb in the tank as well as check it for leaks.

So far, Shoeib and Cliff Tishler can make it ...thanks guys!.
Anybody else? One additional person would be great (just in case )!

All who help a re welcome to frags of anything in my tank that is reasonably sized....

Adios !

Chuck, I can make it today around 4 PM. If anything changes then i will give you a call.

A BIG thanks to Shoeib and Scott Merrill for helping me move my refugium tank on Saturday. There were a few close calls, and if weren't for Scott "the Strong Man" and Shoeib squeezing between the tank and the door jams....I could not have done it. Everything looks good, even pods are doing well in the refugium.

Thanks again guys for your help!

Back