Need Kick Ich

NateHanson

Non-member
I'm trying to treat my hippo who has ich, but I can't get him out of the main tank. I've gotten the hospital tank running and was hoping to use hyposalinity, but he's getting worse, and now he won't budge from his hole in the rock.

So Plan B is to use Kick Ich, but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone tell me where it is sold locally, or if someone has some I'd be happy to order them a replacement bottle.

Thanks for your help.
Nate

Sea World doesn't have it.

I haven't been able to check AquaAddicts because they closed too early for me yesterday, and they're not open today.

Nate

Is that the stuff in the bottle with the built-in 2 oz. measuring cup? Or am I thinking of Rid-Ich? I have some of the former. AA has some ???-Ich that comes in a big 16 oz. clear bottle.

Have you tried catching him at night - turning on the lights and quickly scooping him up while he's still dazed by the lights?? Hey - he's ALREADY stressed - what can be wrong with that?

How big is the bottle? My LFS had it too...but the price was 25 bucks for 1 liter! Got it online for the same price for 2 liters!

Just checked - the stuff in the handy dandy bottle I mentioned was NO-ICH by FishVet. I didn't work too well for me when I tried it 2-3 months ago.

Back