Need of larger tank

gobyvin

Non-member
Hi All,
I have reached out to some that had recent posts already, but not found a donor yet.
The Marine Science Classes at BMC Durfee High School of the City of Fall River Ma is in need of a new aquarium to receive the reef that is flourishing and built largely on the generosity of people that are members of this club. I am a marine biologist that luckily has a work location to temporarily house the 90 gallon reef donated initially by my barber. It used to be in his shop and now I am helping advise him on an upgrade to keep an octopus there. The City built a new school that was desperately needed. It is gorgeous. They lack purchasing skills within the administration or ran out of money- doubtful- but nevertheless, even though the principal and department heads love the class my wife teaches and loved this reef, the funding of equipment did not happen because they had no vendor set up to serve the city. So, if you are a vendor and reading this- maybe we can set you up so the tank can be purchased. Reach out and I will facilitate this process with information and contacts. If you have a 90 gallon plus size tank, that you want gone and it isn’t beat, reach out to me and I can get donation receipts for your valued donation for tax purposes. Thanks a bunch, and I would like to accomplish moving the reef back soon. It needs to inspire young kids again instead of living in a wet lab. Although, that has been very convenient.

Attachments

• 94F8EE0D-77A8-42F5-8506-BE052A00BDBE.jpeg
    94F8EE0D-77A8-42F5-8506-BE052A00BDBE.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 132
I have a truck and can easily transport almost any tank you can throw at us. Ideally looking for a 6-8’, shallower (less than or 24” depth) that is drilled with overflows.

Back