need opinion fast!

It looks small to me Don.

It would probably keep up for now, but not for very long if you aim to have a lot of sps or clams.

You would be pushing it for a 180,i have one on my 46 and it works well enough and i seem to have more sps than water these days :D .I will be adding the second chamber when i switch it to my 150,this could be an option for you also.You could build the chamber yourself for short money.
-Liam.

ltelus said:
You would be pushing it for a 180,i have one on my 46 and it works well enough and i seem to have more sps than water these days :D .I will be adding the second chamber when i switch it to my 150,this could be an option for you also.You could build the chamber yourself for short money.
-Liam.

Is there a DIY thread for adding a second chamber?

We can certainly help you out there. It's pretty straight forward. You'll need to put a bottom and a removable top on a cylinder, and put an inlet and outlet John Guest fitting in the bottom and top of the cylinder. The effluent from the first chamber goes in the bottom of the 2nd cylinder, and out the top into your sump. You also need to fashion a screen of some sort to keep the media off the bottom of the chamber.

Yeah, but I don't want to spend that kind of money just to have to add some thing to it in the very near future. I'll keep looking for a dual chamber I guess. Thanks all........

Back