Need Something Dropped off at meeting

jackie

Non-member
Hi,

I promised someone some snails for next week's meeting but can't make it:( Can someone from NH bring them for me? I can meet you somewhere so you don't have to go out of your way. thank you:) And that someone thanks you too. ;)

Sorry. I didn't know it was you Jackie. We could meet same place as before if you want.

etszoo said:
Sorry. I didn't know it was you Jackie. We could meet same place as before if you want.
That's great, thanks Eric. Just name the time and I"ll be there.

clamm, thank you for your offer, if Eric finds he can't make it I"ll send you a PM:)

LAM the mystery man! I didn't mean to be so secretive, as if we were plotting a secret genocide with snails:eek: (in a way we are) ......I should have a pretty good supply by next weekend.

I was thinking Wednesday or Thursday to meet. I typically get out of work at 5:30
but can get out a little early to meet you. Let me know. We'll miss you at the meeting.
Eric

Jackie, your pm box is full. LMK Looks like Thursday is going to be the best day for me.
Probably 7ish? I could do Friday as well 8ish.

Sorry Eric, didn't realize my PM box was at it's limit. Thursday would work and 7:00 is fine, I"m home at 4:30. It'll take me that long to 'fish' through the fuge for the snails.:)

Back