Need to add More Fish

what about a firefish goby? ya can throw a few together and theyll school
The purple ones are more exotic than the norm

What about a few more 6-line wrasses? Would they fight each other?
No more than one 6-line in the tank. I would get rid of it and add some other wrasses. I saw a beautiful pair of green coris wrasses at CRA this week, but they were on hold. Something like that would be worth getting rid of the 6-line.

No more than one 6-line in the tank. I would get rid of it and add some other wrasses. I saw a beautiful pair of green coris wrasses at CRA this week, but they were on hold. Something like that would be worth getting rid of the 6-line.

yeah, i agree. If you are willing to pay a bit for them, you can find some beautiful pairs of wrasses (look into scotts, linetaus (sp?) labouts, rhomboid, etc.)

What about a Midas Blenny? Mine just carpet surfed this week:( They are not sandbed dwellers. Mine lived in a little cave and was very interesting to watch and did not seem to be bothered by anything else and actually broke up my 2 GSMs when they working out their pairing aggression.

Midas Blenny and/or bi color Blenny will be an issue if you keep clams. Notorious clam nippers.

The common theme here seems to always go back to that six line Wrasse. I'd remove him and that will open up a bunch of options. It WILL eventually get nasty.

Midas Blenny and/or bi color Blenny will be an issue if you keep clams. Notorious clam nippers.

bi-colors are clam nippers? :confused: anyone else have this issue?

I just moved 2 croceas into my 92...and a bi-color has been in there for a while....no issues (yet)

bi-colors are clam nippers? :confused: anyone else have this issue?

I just moved 2 croceas into my 92...and a bi-color has been in there for a while....no issues (yet)
i had 2 get my out didnt nip at my clams he nipped at my corals

Back