Need urgent help, ASAP

ym9854

Non-member
I'm hoping to be able to find a generous soul that would be willing to help a fellow reefer out. Without going into a long story, my nano tank has gone out of whack and all the levels have gone awry. I've already lost all of my euphyllia. Would someone be willing to "babysit" my Zoa frags (I have less than 10 plugs) for a few weeks while I get the parameters back under control? I'd be willing to pay you a small fee, a gift, or give you some of the Zoas once they propagate some. I'm in Hudson, NH but am willing to meet between Manchester, NH and Concord/Bedford, MA area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I can absolutely 99% guarantee that there are no pests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you may be able to imagine, time is of the essence, so would like to do this by the end of the weekend.

I would be willing to help, meeting you around Concord this weekend. Just let me know what time.

Thanks so much for your offer! Would you be available at all tomorrow night by any chance?

what time where you thinking? probably not though. Not unless you want to come to Bellingham which is about 1 hour from Manchester

Oh, Concord, NH? I was thinking Concord, MA. I work in Concord, MA so figured I could stop by while in the area for work, but if NH, I could do this weekend.

I can help you out... I live in Derry few towns over.. I am hunting in the AM but we could get together tomorrow afternoon if that works.. PM me your phone # and I will call you when I get home.

David

Thanks, David. I'm trying to get them into a good environment to try to save them ASAP, but I wouldn't be able to get to Derry until about 7 tomorrow (will be at work in MA until about 6:00). Would that work? It would be such a shame to lose these nice Zoas.

I am in concord ma and bring the zoas over

By the way, fix a nano tank is simple. Go to Petco and buy a box of their ocean water. Empty out the nano, refill it with Petco water. Then you are all set

Back