Neptune Systems customer service

Gary_leighton

New reef study!!
For the past month I have been having repeated issues with my 2 Apex controllers randomly having low temp and high ph readings. If i unplugged the brain for a minute it would work fine for a week or two but now it has stopped responding to anything I have tried. The same issue caused my 500g system to boil itself a few months ago and i have since spent tons of money putting backups on my temp controls(2 ranco's). I have read many posts regarding same issues and all end with the same thing contacting neptune via email (i can't ever get them to ever answer the phone or call back) to get them to fix it over the computer. Now 4 days into trying to resolve my issues of my 2 apex units over email they just say send them to us and we will charge you more money to fix them. (guess they cant make enough money if they fix them online anymore). There customer service has to be the worst of any company i have ever dealt with. I have spent well over $1000.00 on their products and all I get from them is the run around. Now my tank is without control after purchasing 2 apex units and a ton of modules. I am extremely disappointed with their customer service after they try to sell me a third unit to backup my other 2. Neptune's service is a joke. I will no longer promote their products due to the fact they only want to deal with new customers not service people that already purchased their products.:mad:

Back