New anemone

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Well after the RBTA that I'm babysitting while a member gets deployed decided to go PH surfing in the 29 in our bedroom Kim decided that the clowns that we're also babysitting looked sad :rolleyes: so we (she) decided to get a new anemone...

We saw a few RBTA's but this guy was cheaper and IMO much better... It's a pink BTA and it fits as it's def pink and not red and it has some awesome markings :D

rsz_img_3784.jpg

rsz_img_3787.jpg

Hey Dave That is a sweet BTA....... I love the fact that it is pink! Thoes speckled markings are awesome.

IMO better than the RBTA

Looks awesome!!!

Thanks!

very nice. i love the picture. the colors stand out so clearly. :)

Yeah the color is awesome... Not very red which the other one was but this one just looks way better...

Hey Dave That is a sweet BTA....... I love the fact that it is pink! Thoes speckled markings are awesome.

IMO better than the RBTA

Can't agree with you more...

Very nice Dave.

Gracias...

this is how i LIKE RBTA's too look like... but most I see their tentacles stretched
nice pick up D!

Yeah this bad boy was bubbled up at the LFS and it was under less lighting than what it's at in my tank now and it must still be happy since it's still bubbled **knock on wood**

Dave,
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet.":rolleyes:

Lol...

I love RBTA's, and that one is a beauty.

Thanks...

Looks awesome Dave! Don't be surprised if the tentacles don't stay bubbled forever. More often than not they loose their bubbly'ness when they have been in your tank for a while. It may darken in color too under your brighter lights. But hopefully not that pink color is awesome!

Very nice Dave

Thanks...

Yes, where did you get it? I've been looking for one for my 55 and yours looks gorgeous.

Thanks... I got it at a LFS and it was the only one...

Looks awesome Dave! Don't be surprised if the tentacles don't stay bubbled forever. More often than not they loose their bubbly'ness when they have been in your tank for a while. It may darken in color too under your brighter lights. But hopefully not that pink color is awesome!

Yeah I know my BTA in my 55 started un bubbled and then bubbled up and has been for a while... And the lights in the 29 aren't as bright in my 55 so here's hoping. I have 2 x 24 watt T5s and in the LFS they had normal fluorescent lighting for rooms over it so it is more light than it was under...

Nice addition

Start moving corals now, mine was at least the size of a basket ball in my 135g.

Dave, that is one nice R(P)BTA love the speckled.:)

Yeah that's my favorite part...

Nice addition

Start moving corals now, mine was at least the size of a basket ball in my 135g.

I don't really have any corals in there (right now) so I'm not too worried at the moment...

Nice one dave.

Yea, my GBTA kept its bubble tips for a short time but it is still healthy.

Thanks Rob...

Back