new brs member from Maine.

JasonandSarah

Non-member
Just wanted to introduce our selves. Our names are Jason & Sarah were from Maine and are also part of Maine frag swap. We've been keeping fish tanks for a couple years and have had a reef tank for a year now. Mixed reef with mostly Lps and Sps.

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum header often for local meetings. We usually have a great speaker, DIY event, raffles and fragging.

Maybe we will see you at one of the northern meetings coming up.

Grab me and say hello if you make it.

Good Luck!

Ty very much for the warm welcome! Brimc I recognize your screen name from Maine frag swap. Still trying to figure out the site it's allot different then I'm used to.

Sorry I didn't see this. I'm not on here much because I never get any notifications like the other forum I'm part of.
We're from coastal/central Maine right next to bath.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn't see this. I'm not on here much because I never get any notifications like the other forum I'm part of.

Sorry about that. We do not push much in regards to notifications. If you think about it... there is a Ying/Yang thing about it. Most people do not want to be pestered by email floods.

Plus if we communicated by email... there would be no reason to have the forum, but then you would lose out on all the other great things the site has to offer.

Choose to be engaged in the club for what it has to offer. Log in once a week and see what is going on in regards to speakers etc.

I spent quite a few years in Woolwich as a kid. I still have cousins in the area.

Do I have pictures? Lol do I have a reef?:) yup
My Scoly hungry (cultivated reef)
uploadfromtaptalk1403283535995.jpg
Orchid stylo (frag freaks)
uploadfromtaptalk1403283544906.jpg
Tabling acro (cultivated reef)
uploadfromtaptalk1403283558073.jpg
Pink w/green tip birds nest (lances aquarium and frags on FB)
uploadfromtaptalk1403283577052.jpg
My rbta (frag freaks)
uploadfromtaptalk1403283616553.jpg

I really hate full tank shots never do my tank any justice but I'm sure that's more what you meant so.....

Ty very much! I have a frag hoarding problem:D as most of us in the hobby do. I really want to start to take out most of my softies and turn the tank into a sps dominant tank with some Lps and bta's.uploadfromtaptalk1403526589927.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403526632755.jpg I really love my sps and need to make room for more.:p

Back