New shop on South Shore!

Bob P.

Non-member
Guys,
A new shop just opened up in Taunton. It's on Main St. (Right near the Police station). It's called S.W.Reef. Web sight is http://www.s.wreef.s5.com (don't know how to link it).
Looks like they are going to carry everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they do. They still have a couple of small tanks to set up, but for the most part, all of the big tanks are set up.

Wow, this is dangereous! I am less than 1 block from that store at least 3 times a week. With at least 45 minutes to kill.

Corwyn

They need a new web designer though and a better domain host. I got about 15 pop-ups on 2 pages. Not good for a commercial site.

Steve, gotta use firefox. I didn't get a single pop up. Looks like they are a small operation and just trying to get started. Their website is definetly a work in progress.

Stocker,

welcomemat.gif

Welcome to the BRS and our board. I hope you can make the upcoming meeting in Wakefield on the 30th, I look forward to meeting you.

You seem to know a lot about the store. We want you to understand that posting about a store you just found is great, and a true resource for our club. However, IF you are associated with the store in any way (owner, worker, etc.) you should make that clear, now.

Member #1,

I also welcome you to the club, sincerely. However, if you just joined the board in order to bump this thread for someone......then you are threading on thin ice. :cool:

Greg Hiller said:
Stocker,

welcomemat.gif

Snip------>
Member #1,

I also welcome you to the club, sincerely. However, if you just joined the board in order to bump this thread for someone......then you are threading on thin ice. :cool:
Sorry if I came across as if I was promoting this place. I live 2 towns over, never been there, and I figured that being my first post, and the poster was from Taunton, and would see I was from Rehoboth, it was my way of saying "Hey, I new here."
I do post over on RC under the same name. I do read the rules.
And thanks for the warning welcome.

I'm no way affiliated with the owners. I've been on this board several times. Have you checked the members list lately. I'm not looking to pump up someone else's business, just wanted to let the people from around here that there was another place to go to, on the South Shore!
Why, do we always think that there is a hidden agenda?

I checked them out after work today. This is their first month open. they are still stocking/building tanks. They have around eight tanks averaging 90.g or so, a few larger, a few smaller. No fish yet for sale only supplies, corals, LR... They had a nice elegance that I will take my wife to see tomorrow. A nice assortment of zoas. One beautiful rock of pink zoas that did not have a price on them. I thought prices were good.
Rich

My fault

stocker said:
I'm no way affiliated with the owners. I've been on this board several times. Have you checked the members list lately. I'm not looking to pump up someone else's business, just wanted to let the people from around here that there was another place to go to, on the South Shore!
Why, do we always think that there is a hidden agenda?

Hey Stocker,

I think this was my fault as I did not post anything to let the Mods/BOD know I had already contacted you and the store. Sorry for that. The long and the short of it is, there usually IS a hidden agenda. In fact almost always. We've had to deal with all sorts of burdensome stuff, and as a result some folks are quick on the trigger.

Yup, sorry I was quick on the trigger. I did not mean to come across as such, but as moderators we have dealt with this many times in the past.

Back