New store opening tomorrow?

Yariel0527

Non-member
Just like to share i just find out that there's a new aquarium store opening tomorrow in Stoughton.
I'm definitely stopping by to see how it looks like the store it's called Aqua Dreams Aquatics..

Yes, I believe this has been somewhat finalized and an announcement should be coming out shortly.

Hi yes we are open we are located on washington st stoughton ma we will be open on blackfriaday and have urs clows on sale just for friaday lightning maroon clownfish 350.00 we also have others designer clowns like flurry/morse code/flurrys/black photon/gladiators/snow flake ocellaris/fully naked clown/da vinci ocellaris and a few more

I made a visit to aqua dreams today for they're opening and I can say this this shop is very well maintained and kept super clean. after my first impression of this store I will absolutely be back as well as make this my weekly stop. They have a fantastic store and phenomenal prices. Thank you for the great new stop guys. Good luck with the new place.

Just stopped in to the new store. Really nice!! Great selection, and resonable prices. You need to check out the selection of clownfish, some awesome varieties!

I parked in a spot on the street. But there was a sign on the door saying there was parking behind the building

Hi would like to thanks all the brs members that came to the shop today thanks a lot for you support we will be open tomorrow at 10:00 am 8:00pm

Back