newB

3eyed-muddweller

Non-member
Hi to all,

i am new to the salt water hobby but have had fresh water aquariums most of my life. Currently have a 56g planted aquarium with cardinals and rasboras..

I have some friends who belong to BRS. They recommended BRS because i am now talking about starting a salt tank as my little ones are at the age where it's become fascinating to watch fish swim.. "there's allot of science to be learned, honey" luckily they are still very interested. :eek:

I will be looking on the for sale forum for stuff to start our new and very exciting hobby. We are not sure how big or deep we wanna get right now. We are still researching..

cheers!

Joel

Go HUGE! :D

Welcome to the club Joel. I think you'll find good people, knowledge, and deals here.

my little ones are at the age where it's become fascinating to watch fish swim
Hey, I think I'm at that age too! :p

Nate

Hi to all,

i am new to the salt water hobby but have had fresh water aquariums most of my life. Currently have a 56g planted aquarium with cardinals and rasboras..

I have some friends who belong to BRS. They recommended BRS because i am now talking about starting a salt tank as my little ones are at the age where it's become fascinating to watch fish swim.. "there's allot of science to be learned, honey" luckily they are still very interested. :eek:

I will be looking on the for sale forum for stuff to start our new and very exciting hobby. We are not sure how big or deep we wanna get right now. We are still researching..

cheers!

Joel

Joel....Welcome to the forum & club......Watch out for the addiction!!!:p;)

Brian

Welcome Joel. Look forward to seeing you at future meetings. The June meeting should have lots of good info on lighting. Hope to see you there.

Back