TPhan

BRS Member
Hello everyone!
I am new to the hobby and community. It all started a few weeks ago when my W brought home a 10g set up for our daughter. I started to do my research on how to get the tank running and found out about this great community. I just want to introduce myself to the community and looking forward to hear tips and experiences from everyone.

Welcome cruise around the site. there is lots of valuable info and many very experienced reefers within our community. I recommend always doing your own research and than asking opinions and experiences. Happy Reefing!!
D655B63F-A5B2-4C76-9A79-180C6D0DCDCC.jpeg

Welcome! Let's here what you have planned so far. What do you plan to keep?

Welcome! Let's here what you have planned so far. What do you plan to keep?
I want to start out with just fish, what kind and how many is yet to be determine. I want to learn how to maintain it first then introduce coral later. I am still in the research state to find what is needed to plan according. There are so much information out there that seem overwhelming.

Great place of information here for the most part. Back when I began my journey, I bought books such as The Conscientious Marine Aquarist and others like it. We used to have a great library at one point but when I was away from the hobby, someone thought it was a good idea to auction all the media off for pennies on the dollar.

Back