NJ Reefers Club Frag Swap & Symposium October 25, 2008

Phyl

NJRC President
New Jersey Reefers Club is preparing for this year's annual Frag Swap & Symposium. We've got a great speaker lineup and 10,000sqft of local stores, On-line retailers, and manufacturers as exhibitors. We expect to have more than 30 vendors.

At roughly a 5hr drive from Boston it isn't too bad a trip. Hope to see you all there!

35 vendors so far with only 4 booths remaining. Should be something there for everyone.

floor_plan_2008.jpg

The swap forum is open to arrange trades with other members: HERE

25$ gets you admission and full buffet lunch for you and your significant other.

Hmmm....to go or not to go...hmmmm.

Is it too late to get a booth?

Wes

Last edited:
Glad you'll be there, Wes! I can't wait for the NJ crowd to see your AccliMate!

Gina, it should be a blast. Hopefully we'll see you there. Great speakers, food, people, vendors... what more could you ask for!

There should be a good crowd of us staying the night Friday & Saturday as well.

Until he kicks your butt when he sees you. :D Where's Katie to whack you? :p

I think he got slapped by a mod already - thanks mod-who-shall-remain-nameless!

I had to remind him that not everyone knows that he's a 17 yo kid, just kidding around. Most people are very patient with him - and I appreciate it! :)

Until he kicks your butt when he sees you. :D Where's Katie to whack you? :p

I think he got slapped by a mod already - thanks mod-who-shall-remain-nameless!

I had to remind him that not everyone knows that he's a 17 yo kid, just kidding around. Most people are very patient with him - and I appreciate it! :)
Bah! There was no slap! I asked Andrew nicely. I knew he was kidding. :p

Hey Moe ...lets go have a "talk" with this "kid"......what time shall I pick you up?:D

Gina, it should be a blast. Hopefully we'll see you there. Great speakers, food, people, vendors... what more could you ask for!

Looks like David and I will most likely be attending.......provided he doesn't mind doing most of the driving.:D

That's great. We'll see you guys there. Are you planning on staying the night at the Crowne?

We've got a great set of raffle prizes stacking up including a big screen TV, iPod, Dremel, tanks, skimmer, lights, and livestock.

Sounds great......I think we'll be driving home after the "festivities", we're attending the BRS October meeting the next day.;):)

Sounds great......I think we'll be driving home after the "festivities", we're attending the BRS October meeting the next day.;):)

COOOOL! What a fishie weekend!

Be sure that you're reservation is paid for prior to October 2 in order to take advantage of the early bird pricing.

Back