Not new but on a comeback

r2dtwo

Non-member
Hi everyone!! I havent been on this forum in quite a while, almost 2 years i believe. I just wanted to say hi and reintroduce myself to everyone. My name is Mike, Im from the Boston area I currently do not have a SW fish or coral setup. I had a misfortune about a year ago, I was cleaning out my skimmer and at the same time I was late for work. I didnt place the skimmer cup back in place properly/tightly which resulted in water over flowing which short circuited the whole system. I managed to saved most of the critters, fishes and a few corals but most of them did not survive due to the cold water. I'm thinking of creating a bigger and better reef/fish system which led me back here, because I know I still have a lot to learn and this forum has many experience people to help.

Good to hear u coming back to the hobby....hopefully u stick around and becoming a paid member to support the club..we here to help in what we can.............welcome back

Welcome back and good luck with the new tank. As you know it's a great opportunity to make is what you want now that you know what you want from what you learned last time. And take advantage of the paid member discounts at lfs and online stores if you become a paid member.

Welcome back and good luck with the new tank. As you know it's a great opportunity to make is what you want now that you know what you want from what you learned last time. And take advantage of the paid member discounts at lfs and online stores if you become a paid member.

yea and if you want to see MACNA in boston again...we need alot of members to support it...... We want MACNA! lol

welcome back....twice back is the charm...all the mistakes from the past u can correct this time around...start right....out of the gate so to speak....take ur time plan it right!! ;)

Back