Not so great surprise to come home to....

georgeb111

Non-member
Well just came home from vacation that was awesome, my first time to spring training! I didn't get to see much in the tank last night because we got in last so my first time seeing my tank was about a half hour ago. Before vacation my nem was moving all around but by the a couple of days before we left it had seem to sit still, well last week it decided to move around again and in the process of moving it melted all of my rastas! Not too happy right now. Anyone have any ideas why so much movement from the nem?? ideas on how to stop this? I need some help this thing is driving me crazy.

mainly a flow or light issue. Mine split during a tank move. The "old" part did not move an inch despite of me moving the rock it's on a couple of times; the "new one" moved much higher in the tank almost on the opposite side, ...

Yep. They will move until they are happy and even then if they want to will move again. Nems are tough. I had a huge carpet nem walk his way through an mp40. Now I have a little carpet nem. Luckily he hasn't taken any corals. He has taken some fish though. Last week a 4 inch blonde naso became his meal.

It was stretching towards the mp10. It was fine for the longest time then all of a sudden it decides it wants to dance around

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure. Nem was on the sand when I went to bed. Woke up and it was in the mp40. Pump was at the top of a 24 inch tank at about 50 percent as it was in night mode when this occurred.

I love anemones but that is why I don't have any except the Rock Flower Anemones. I really do like the RBTA though.

Back