Nov 2008 BRS meeting (Rockland,MA) Sat 22Nov - John Coppolino - Dwarf Angels Expert

Yup. There were still plenty of cupcakes remaining when my brother and I left the meeting. Is Dave hiding them? I think he's holding out on you Gina . . . :p

Hmm, he's not back yet, he went to help out a fellow reefer after the meeting....I wonder if he'll bring me a cupcake. :D

There were cupcakes? :(

WHA WHA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If I would have known this I would have developed a sickness that would have made me miss work but would have had me healed up by meeting time...

Sorry I missed the meeting, damn work always getting in the way of my fun. :rolleyes::p

Stupid work... I hate working Saturdays... there should be an even amount of Sunday meetings then I could go to at least half of them!

Excellent meeting today, great speaker! Nice meeting everyone today, and of course awesome cupcakes. :D

How was the lecture? Did he talk at all about regals (I know they are usually put in the large angel bucket)

Cindy,

He has a trio of Regals. He's not had too much problem with them in his reef system.

John really is an extreme Angel nut. He stayed up until the last light went off in my 400 G system (about midnight), intently watching the tank. We left the room lights on. I was just about to crash when John shouted upstairs....'the golden angels are spawning!!' I came down to watch, but I think he spooked them so much by jumping up quickly from the chair in front of the tank that the goldens were afraid to come out again. :(

Cool, I wish I could have picked his brain about regals. My female seems very healthy and eats a lot, but does not seem to be growing. She has been about 3" since I got her.

Back