NOW SHIPPING MACNA XVI DVDS

scavdog

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Season's Greetings!

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
MACNA DVD?s are now available!

Full conference attendees can get the full DVD set for $175.00. That includes 21 professionally edited speaker sessions from the largest MACNA to date.

If you did not attend the conference the price is $198.00. Single sessions are $39.95 or purchase 3 individual sessions for $99.00.

For more details, or to purchase online please check out http://www.bostonreefers.org .

With warm wishes in a cold season,

The Boston Reefers Society Officers and BOD:D

Last edited:
When I go to purchase the set it does not give me the option for the $175. How do I get it to reflect that price?

Thanks,
Rob

UPDATE: Now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my set upon which we will start watching immediately! :)

"who" spoke is not as important as "what" they spoke about

Went to look at the single session list to see if any of the individual topics might interest me. The session titles and abstracts should be available with the list on the main brs site (or at least a link). :)

I seriously think that my watching these videos will save me hundreds of dollars and do wonders for my tanks going forward. I learned a ton so far.

Have these started shipping yet? I paid for a set online over a week ago and have
not recieved any emails or DVDs etc.
Mike

Thanks
I received the DVDs and other Macna stuff today.
The set is well worth the price. I have watched a couple
of the presentations. Larry Jackson's presentation
gives advice on underwater photography and equipment.
This one presentation will save me more than I paid for the
dvds.

UPDATE

Price lowered on full sets and single DVD's!
:D

Check here for details

Back