Oceans in glass

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
Picked up a perfect male blue throat trigger tonight from oceans in glass. Also picked up a huge cleaner shrimp and some peppermint shrimps. I put the trigger in the tank at 815pm and I just fed my tank and his already swimming around happy and ate like a pig!!! Great sign in my opinion! Great price too $50 for a 4-5 inch male blue throat! As always tanks looked squeaky clean!!

Visited the store today. It is very clean and price are great. All the fish are healthy and good size. The location is easy to get to. Frank is a great straight forward guy and it was a great pleasure to meet him.

We stopped by the store twice in the last month. I was impressed by how clean/bright their display tanks were and the variety of fish and invertebrates.

We purchased a beautiful tuxedo urchin, who was healthy and has done well in my tank over the last week. We also purchased some astrea snails who've done well.

Great store and very reasonable prices. We'll be back.

Echo'ing everyone's experience -that is, excellent! I bought a torch some time back and it was bagged 'strapped' to styrofoam to keep possible damage to a minimum. As the saying goes, the devil is in the details.

Was just in today and walked out with a trachy, a bi-color angel and two feather dusters. The bi-color is out and about, acts like its been in my tank all this time, and the trachy well-expanded.

Excellent service, very very reasonable prices (don't forget their Sunday football discount!) leads to a trip well worth it from Boston.

+1000. Great guys, not out there to steal your money. Very reasonable and everything looks nice and healthy in the tanks. Nothing worse then going into a LFS and seeing ICH on a fish. Been there quite a few times and have yet to see any ICH on a fish.

I wanted to put in another good word for these guys. Great store, very healthy livestock.

Tuxedo urchin we bought here early in December has done great, munching all the algae in the tank.

I picked up some very active and healthy Nassarius snails last night that are also doing well.

Great prices and awesome experience. These guys are my go to for any fish or invertebrates.

I have very good experience from Frank, very good price for fish and coral too. Will go up there soon.

Back