WTB Open to Suggestions

Nixperience

Non-member
Looking for suggestions for this spot in my tank directly below my AI Prime. I’ve got the light balanced well for sps up top and lps down low, but that red circle is a little too hot for things like acans. Any suggestions? Trachy, Plate, Scoly, yellow Fiji leather, Clam, RFAs? I’m looking for the best option for this spot and then I need to track down whatever we decide is best.
D3484ABC-A628-4332-9884-68FF3A2BCA8B.jpeg

I really like how the empty space gives your tank a better sense of front to back depth…but I also really like red plate corals…
I like the negative space, but I understand the want to fill up a tank with corals. I’ve been recently re-arranging corals and selling corals to have more empty sand bed.

I like the negative space, but I understand the want to fill up a tank with corals. I’ve been recently re-arranging corals and selling corals to have more empty sand bed.
I love negative space too. Every time I saw an artistically arranged tank with ton of negative space, it motivated me to thin out some coral in the display tanks. Then when I turn around, the coral filled the space up.

Back