Opinions on this lighting setup... Please...

thats pretty dam cheap! Id grab it!! Dosent have a bulb with it, have you picked one yet, im really liking the XM's..very good color once they burn in.

I'm not familiar with electronic or magnetic..... Help me out here...lol I havn't picked out a bulb yet.... I was gonna ask for a deal on a bulb also... I may order this setup in the next few days if everyone thinks it's a good deal....

I just looked at the one from Hellolights and it looks like a good deal.... What does everyone think.... I might just order it tonight..... I was gonna go with the 15k bulb but not sure if it would be too blue.... Opinions ? I am gonna also have a 65 watt actinic.....

MH_Bulb: 175W 15,000K XM 21-17515

I got a similar kit (250W) from hellolights and I am very happy with it. I heard that some people didn't like the XM bulbs so i decided to get an Ushio 10K instead. I love the color but it was pretty expensive. If you look at the prices of the bulbs XM is about 30 dollars less then most of the others. You generally get what you pay for. I think with shipping my total was around $240. I'm quite satisfied with my kit and I would encourage you to get one.

-Pat

alot of people are using the xm's and are very satisfied....I am using the 250s and like them alot

I went ahead and ordered the retro setup from Hellolights w the 20k XM..... I hope I made the right choice..... Thanks everyone for the help....

Back