Orderred My SKIMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet. Post pics and comments when you get it up and running.

Did you remember to order a G2 for me? :D

I ordered my lighting, and will get that Monday! WO0h0o!! Spending money is so much fun!

Melody~

cool beans... I have 440W of PC on my tank, so I gotta keep it to low and moderate light needing type things

Is it really a 150W, or did you post the wrong link? I don't want to rain on your parade, but a single 150W may be too little for a deep tank like a 60g cube (assuming that's for the 60g cube that you listed on your sig) if you want to keep SPSs and clams.

Nuno

Excellent choice...Same style as the Euro-Reef but made with a different type of acrylic. I love my Euro. You wont be disappointed.
CIMG1213.jpg

After 4 days
CleaningDay.jpg

Last edited:
nunofs said:
Is it really a 150W, or did you post the wrong link? I don't want to rain on your parade, but a single 150W may be too little for a deep tank like a 60g cube (assuming that's for the 60g cube that you listed on your sig) if you want to keep SPSs and clams.

Nuno

We were planning to go soft corals for now. If we do want to try some SPSs, then we'll either put them at the top or get a different light down the road.

The cube is only 24 inches deep anyway.. it's not all that deep. :)

Melody~

Melody, no worries... I asked about your light first...

Piscevore, I had read a few people had gone with the ASM, so I figured if those in the know did it, it could work for me too

As far as a mod to the collection cup...Dont do it.(Well I am not saying you cant.)

I just feel it make us lazy when it comes to this mod. When it comes to this hobby there is no easy way out..Keep it simple and be true to your tank.

CLEAN YOUR SKIMMER ONCE A WEEK

Back