Pacific East Aquaculture

tuchon35

Non-member
I just placed an order for the 18 Acropora frag pack. So far the customer service has been pleasant and prompt. I will post more tomorrow once I get the order.

Has anyone else ordered from them before?

Formally known as Dr Macs I have ordered from them a few times very easy to deal with. I found them very good all around on everything from customer service to quality of livestock.
One order they sent the wrong items told me to keep those items(free) and would ship the mixed up item with my next order. (it happens)
I was surprised when I ordered a frag pack from them they did have some really nice colored frags and everything I have ordered from them has been very healthy.

Ordered a birds nest, acan lord and got a free frag from them for joining their membership.

The only thing that did not make it was the frag. Fed Ex delivered it about 4 hours late and the water was ice cold. The bird nest and acan are doing great.

Very easy people to deal with. They gave me a credit for the frag no problem and Dr. Mac called me back regarding another question that I had.

I would definitely order from them again.

The Acro. frag package came in. There is a good mixture of colors, and shapes. It was worth it, I was afraid I was going to get some lame colors, and small frags, but it was the complete opposite.

In addition, the customer service was great. They followed up with a phone a call to make sure everything came in safe and in good condition.

Back