Pacific sun kore doser review

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
So I have been using a the pacific sun kore 5 head doser + ATO now for about 3 weeks so I figured it was time to post a review. I purchased from archit at love the reef during the 15% off promotion. As always archit was helpful and offered to walk me through step by step but I figured I would try on my own

first off the unit is built like a tank! Solid construction. Seems like I could drop it 10 feet on concrete and it wouldn't break. Installation was very simple and calibration via the software is a breeze. Now I have a pacific sun led fixture also and I have been critical in the past of the software for the light. I have to say the software for the doser is 10x better than the light. System connects via Bluetooth with ease. Only thing that sucks is that it doesn't support OSX or IOS which frankly is a bummer for me as our house is almost entirely apple products. Thank god my gf still has her old windows laptop. I love the fact it has 5 separate dosers as it lets me dose for alk, ca, mg, vodka, and acro power vs my old Chinese triple doser and a few BRS dosers. Much simpler and saves space under my stand. I haven't set up the ato yet so I can't comment on that yet. Love the features in the software that lets me program how many ML's in my supplement containers so depending on how much I dose of each the system calculates how many days left to empty. Using this unit vs my old Chinese doser is so much better to adjust the additives if needed. Before with the old doser you could only change time it was on, not actual ml's like the pac sun. Overall I'm super satisfied with the doser and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy a doser.

Back