WTB Pair of clowns, or multiple baby clown if anyone is breeding them

Sdeluca10

BRS Member
I’m looking to add some clownfish to my tank. I had a pair, that were already paired up that I got from someone else. Had them for at lease 5 months and 1 went missing. My anenomes never get used by the clowns. I either wanna add a handful of baby clowns or add a mater pair (and I would rehome the one left that I have). No particular kind, just looking for a good deal.

I’m looking to add some clownfish to my tank. I had a pair, that were already paired up that I got from someone else. Had them for at lease 5 months and 1 went missing. My anenomes never get used by the clowns. I either wanna add a handful of baby clowns or add a mater pair (and I would rehome the one left that I have). No particular kind, just looking for a good deal.

How many Multiple baby clowns are you looking for?

Idk guess it depends on the deal. Not more than 5-6. It’s peaceful reef community. 7-8 anenomes, and none of them being occupied

I got 12 babies. I can sell you six babies they are reef safe, and they do like anemones because the parents do. The Male adult is ultra phantom. And the female adult is black Wyomi, so they are mixed They are named ultra phantom Wyomi babies . They are not ready yet to be sold since you’re buying six or five I can give you a good deal?

Pictures down below. These are the parents. I still don’t know how the babies look like. if you’re willing to wait, I’ll give you a deal.

Attachments

• IMG_2454.jpeg
    IMG_2454.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2453.jpeg
    IMG_2453.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2455.png
    IMG_2455.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I’m a breeder. I used to breed 8 9years ago. I just started Breeding again. 2 3 months ago.

So if you’re Interested! let me know? Thank you

Back