Peninsula Stands, which company makes them

LaCroix

Non-member
Without success I've been looking for a company that produces peninsula stands for my next tank (125 or 150, we'll see).

Anyone aware of a company that does? My internet search has come up with only DIY peninsula stands and I dont have the time or skill to make one.

A friend of mine just bought a used 240g glasscages tank/stand, I helped with moving the stand into place and putting the tank on the stand. Stand seems to be good quality. Solid build, and used hardwood. Better quality than my aga pine stand for sure. Maybe try to contact a cabinet maker to build you one that would fit what you are planning with it.

Bobbofin, thank you for the link, though I am not seeing peninsula stands. Do they have them under a different name?

Asing thank you for posting

If you would like a custom stand . My friend is a cabinet maker . He can build anything . He has a very large shop behind were we live . Skyline Design . Florence , Mass
His name is Doug . If you tell him what you want , I am pretty sure he can build it . U can contact him via his site . U two can take it from there . I saw him today and asked him about it .

Good luck

Back