WTB peppermint shrimp

Seapets

Formerly known as Nelson
BRS Member
I have a 32 gallon cube and I’m looking for probably four is enough because it’s only a 32 gallon if anybody knows anybody that has please let me know I would appreciate it.

Happy reefing, and happy new year

I find that no matter how many you try for, you’ll end up with two. In my 5’ display with plenty of hiding, 10 always goes down to 2 but 2 is all I need for aiptasia control.

What are you wanting them for?

I find that no matter how many you try for, you’ll end up with two. In my 5’ display with plenty of hiding, 10 always goes down to 2 but 2 is all I need for aiptasia control.

What are you wanting them for?

I have so many aiptasia

Probably too far for you, but Petco in Mansfield had half a dozen day before yesterday.

I know Petco is usually not the place for fish, but the woman that cares for the aquatic department really does a great job. She came from the now closed Norwood location and has earned my trust over the years. The store recently remodeled and doesn't have as many salt tanks as it once did, but what's there is well cared for and a decent selection.

I know Petco is usually not the place for fish, but the woman that cares for the aquatic department really does a great job. She came from the now closed Norwood location and has earned my trust over the years. The store recently remodeled and doesn't have as many salt tanks as it once did, but what's there is well cared for and a decent selection.
Awesome thank you for the insight! I got a gift card for Christmas so I figured I’d try and find a petco with a nice selection.

Back