Personal Reef Goals

Aros

BRS Member
When I first started out I remember seeing super vibrant zoa gardens and always knew I’d want one in my tank one day.

About 2 years into the hobby I think I’m almost there!

0ffca14befc758fd8d82a1f5aeaf569c.jpg
e42da0b9a53f2a07b26205f40a857bf6.jpg
010bbd0db0ea06666bdc0e7622db3f7f.jpg

Best thing about em, they can live though a 3 day power outage!

Do you guys remember what you wanted most in your tanks when you first started dreaming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! I want mine to look more like yours!! I started out just wanting a pair of clowns. Now i have all this coral that's actually growing.. so is the algae.. at this point I'd be content with minimal algae and healthy inhabitants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow!! I want mine to look more like yours!! I started out just wanting a pair of clowns. Now i have all this coral that's actually growing.. so is the algae.. at this point I'd be content with minimal algae and healthy inhabitants.

Lol thanks! Yeah I know what you mean

My dream is to be able to or what ever I want in my system and it survives! (Damn sps!)

My dream is to be able to or what ever I want in my system and it survives! (Damn sps!)

Haha yeah some people make it look so easy. I just have a 30 gallon. And I don’t dose. Just a 5 gal waterchange every week. This tank is almost a year old and have never been able to maintain sps. I’m thinking it’s got something to do with my rock reaching full maturity.

I have sps going off, softies and zoas holding steady. Lps murdered like there's a contract out... 46 gallon system. Weekly wcs.

Back