Pico Office Tank

jdeb101

Non-member
Let's see how challenging this will be! :D Having a hard time deciding/finding a fish that will work, been thinking a baby bangaii that I could always transfer to my 95 at home once it outgrows, or maybe a clown goby though I would like something that swims around rather than perch off the rock... Hmm.. I will prob through a few softies in there for coral, a peppermint shrimp, and who knows what else this will become.

There is actually a couple really tiny Kenya trees on the rock which is quite astounding since this rock has been in my sump for almost a year in darkness!

0D725354-8425-4417-A9EC-BA408ABD1C74_zpsqic3eyzg.jpg

I know it's a bit of a haul but I still have the Teddy Bear crab (Cymo andreossyi) from this post I really could not bare to flush it and it's still in the gold fish bowl but not sure how long it will last

I also caught the emerald crabs and both are in my sump if those interest you

I know it's a bit of a haul but I still have the Teddy Bear crab (Cymo andreossyi) from this post I really could not bare to flush it and it's still in the gold fish bowl but not sure how long it will last

I also caught the emerald crabs and both are in my sump if those interest you

Thanks for the offer but it is a bit too far of a hike for me.

Got me some fishies and a little cleanup crew this week! :) the fish were quite boring the first few days but are slowly getting more comfortable and swimming about a little more. I plan to do a 1 gallon wc Monday and maybe add some gsp or mushrooms in there.

1E7BCE47-49BE-46F5-8EDC-4534774F807A_zpspmsbsuoy.jpg

the fish were quite boring the first few days but are slowly getting more comfortable and swimming about a little more.
Unfortunately if you are looking for exciting fish those may not have been great choices... Cardinals are nocturnal but pretty much just only float aimlessly.

The pico looks nice though. It is a good rock choice for that size tank.

Unfortunately if you are looking for exciting fish those may not have been great choices... Cardinals are nocturnal but pretty much just only float aimlessly.

The pico looks nice though. It is a good rock choice for that size tank.

I'm fine with the fish choice, it's only that the hid and didn't really move around tank much first few days is all. I think the cardinal is pretty cool just hovering around. With such a small amount of swimming room I figured a fish that isn't so active would be a good choice. :)

Back