WTT Pistol Shrimp

rmcorreia74

Non-member
Up for trade is a very hard-working Pshrimp. Trading because moves too much sand in my small 13.5-gallon tank. warning as he does move corals laying on sand bed, etc. Trade would be cool for any coral, fish, other shrimp! I think this link works for a video of the Lil Bull Dozer! lol, https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aic1fBBEaZXNqAqPcOV2nfyjT9nU.
will also give em away for free if you really have nothing for trade
Pick up be only this Sunday or later

Lol, you’re goby won’t be as happy. I’ve just accepted the constant shifting of substrate. Lol. I have an evo too and I have a pair of them
44F6252F-F270-4BD0-AE8F-0137AAF45E50.jpeg

Lol, you’re goby won’t be as happy. I’ve just accepted the constant shifting of substrate. Lol. I have an evo too and I have a pair of them View attachment 155752
Two of these guy I'm constantly moving sand back and blowing off the couple corals I got lol, I do like his activity he giving the goby as goby follows him everywhere and before I got him the goby sat one spot all sad too funny with his always sad look on his face lol

Cool pic! What type of mushroom is that?
I think it’s a forest fire Rhodactus. Not exactly sure. I lost it shortly after that pic though. I think it was harvested wild shortly before I got it because it just slowly died once I put it in my tank.

I think it’s a forest fire Rhodactus. Not exactly sure. I lost it shortly after that pic though. I think it was harvested wild shortly before I got it because it just slowly died once I put it in my tank.
Thanks! Sorry to hear that, cool lookin shroom!

I’ve been looking for a Pistol. I don’t know if I have anything to trade though. What do you want for him?

Up for trade is a very hard-working Pshrimp. Trading because moves too much sand in my small 13.5-gallon tank. warning as he does move corals laying on sand bed, etc. Trade would be cool for any coral, fish, other shrimp! I think this link works for a video of the Lil Bull Dozer! lol, https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aic1fBBEaZXNqAqPcOV2nfyjT9nU.
will also give em away for free if you really have nothing for trade
Pick up be only this Sunday or later
How can you tell if your pistol shrimp is still alive I haven’t seen mine in a few weeks?

Back