Planet Blue, The Deep, Animal Planet

Leroy

Pres. NE Matchcover Club
I wanted to post earlier when Planet Blue, The Deep, just came on the Animal Planet channel but I was so glued to it there was no way I wanted to miss any of it. I was blown away and in awe as to how much life exists 3,000 feet plus deeper that you'll only see at that depth. Some of the most ugliest fish strive to survive and the methods used to catch prey. They only touch 1% of the oceans bottom exploring in the submersible, Alvin. Id rather pay passage to view the oceans mystery than to a flight on the shuttle.
I know it was a repeat but it hadn't seen it, and I'd watch it again.

It's an incredible show - never get tired of seeing it and seeing something new each time I watch.

I love that episode of Blue Planet. It really is remarkable just how much life is down there. I love all the bio-luminescent fish and critters. I have had that show saved on my DVR for months now. I never get tired of watching it.

walmart sells the dvd for like 15 bucks i think.. showed it to my class and at first they were not interested really..... untill they did the Deep part!!!

I'm always fascinated by how many different species there are in the world. I love watching Animal Planet.

Back