Pooled order for gel type super glue - large volume - cheap price

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
It's that time again, I need some more super glue for fragging corals. As before this is a kind of a weird pooled order. I didn't want to have to deal with a zillion PM's so I’ve already ordered the super glue from this vendor:

http://www.e-zbond.com/Product.htm

I purchased 4 bottles of I-16700 (16 oz. thick) and 4 bottles of I-161500 (16 oz, super thick). They charge $16.90 per bottle for this stuff plus shipping which will probably be around $15-20 as it’s coming from Cal. I believe.

This is the stuff I've been using for many years, same stuff we got in a group buy several years back. Anyone can order from them, but their minimum purchase is $125.

So, I figure my price is pretty close to $20 per 16 oz. bottle, so that’s what I’m charging any BRS member (members ONLY PLEASE) that wants a bottle (LET’S BE CLEAR I’M NOT MAKING MONEY ON THIS). I unfortunately cannot make it to the next BRS meeting (on April the 28th in Lowell) but there’s a good chance the stuff will arrive by that time, so if anyone wants to bring bottles to the meeting for others that have purchased, that’s fine with me. You are also welcome to pick up from me in Wakefield, MA. I’m not re-boxing and shipping this stuff, so don’t ask.

Anyhow, if you want a bottle, let me know. I’m going to hang onto 4 of them (two of each thickness), but the other 4 are up for grabs.

If you want a bottle and can pay by paypal shoot me a PM. Total price for the bottle is $20. Please only PM me if you are SERIOUS about wanting a bottle and can pay immediately (this is a LOT of super glue). Any questions please post here, not in a PM.

This stuff is good for about 1 year at room temp if you don't open the bottles, and at least several months if you open the bottle, but recap. The manufacturer suggests storing in the frig. if you want it to have 2-3X longer shelf life.

Back