Cultivated Reef Pooled Order - (Sat 11/1 delivery - Westford)

choff

Non-member
Running a pooled order from Cultivated Reef.

If you are not familiar, CR does tiered pricing so it's a great site for pooling orders.

$450 is $100 off
$350 is $65 off
$250 is $35 off

While the site is not WYSIWYG, I have ordered previously and was very happy with color and size of everything I received.

Fine Print:

- Delivery will be Saturday 11/1 pickup at my house only. I live a few minutes off of exit 31 or 32 (almost dead center) on 495.
- Pickup should be made as close to the delivery time as possible. I do not plan on opening bags, but you are free to do so at my house if you wish.
- Payments and order list submitted by Monday 4 PM 10/27 with the order going in shortly after.
- Shipping is not free due to the tiered plan and will run us $35 for Saturday delivery. This will be divided equally among all who participate
- payment via PayPal with (you) the buyer absorbing all PayPal fees and must be made prior to the order
- Your discount will be based on your percentage of the order. Ex Order total is $500 and your order is $50 (10% of ttl) you get $10 of the $100 discount and owe $40 + shipping.
- No PMs. Either post here or through my yahoo email ( address below my name - add the @yahoo.com :D ).

My order alone is going to be close to $300 and hoping to hit that $450 threshold.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Regards,
Mike

mchoff68-CRGB

That is pretty sweet. Oh, now that Greg is involved I can see about direct payment and cut me out in case that was a concern for anyone.

Ok, Greg is going to waive the shipping charge and give us an additional 15 pct off the order.

So there are 2 options:

Option 1 : we pool the order, you pay me and I pay CR. We get the tier discount, 15pct off and free shipping. Good option for small orders.

Option 2- you pay Greg, you get 15 pct off, free shipping, but you are on your own for tiered discount. Good option for a large order.

Note in both options the order is being shipped to me.

We don't all have to agree. 1 or 2 people can do option 1 and 1 person can do option 2.

Any interest out there?

...stupid auto correct

Thanks Bryan, yes Westford. I put it in the title, but not the description.

Here is my tentative order

Tyree bubble gum - 45
CRs Igniter - 85
CR Sunrise explosion - 75
Green lantern acro - 45

I may be adding another piece.

That's $260 - Alone I'll get $79 off ($35 for tier + $39 @ 15% off) for a total of $181 shipped.

I'm in for a few - he seems to have a few specialty acros that'll work, especially that blue panther!

Add me for:

6 frag Zoanthid frag pack - 85
Blue Ricordia - 20

for $105, that should get us the tier 2 discount if we go with option 1.

Thanks Brian and Mortigan. Appreciate it.

If by chance we go way over 450, I'll see if I can get him to continue scaling.

...stupid auto correct

This looks like a great deal. May place a order for delivery next week, look like I'm over $450 in any case:)

Fisher if you are saying you are going over 450 on your own take option 2. You will get the entire $100 off plus another 15 pct off plus free shipping. The only catch being it has to come to my house on Saturday.

Not everything Greg has is on his website, you have to ask him for stuff and he probably has it.

Morning folks, Greg is offering a 3rd option. You can order on your own and get the 15 pct off if you email me for the code at my yahoo account mchoff68-CRGB. That way you can set your own delivery date. Fisher did this and put in a nice order. shipping is only $20 in New England.

So far I have me, PSU and Mortigan for Saturday delivery. We are a hair short of the 450 mark and could really use at least one more person.

Sorry guys been at a lax tourney all day, let me follow up with him now.

If he doesn't , I will before bed tonight. I asked him the same question and he emailed 3 or 4 acros not listed. I don't know about LPS

For an email from Greg, he apologizes for not posting her had family arrive for the weekend. He sent me the Picts and prices. If you are interested in these pieces order something of equal value online and then make a note.

Lobo $125
Rainbow acan 15/HD
War coral 35
Ultra torch 50/HD
Purple tip hammer 40/HD
Electric green hammer 40/HD

Red dragon 50
Blue digi 25 or 35 for double frag
Ora blue stylo 25 or 35 for double

Aussie limeade 75
Another limeade type 50 or 80 for double

Picts in next post