Premium Aquatics

stevenp

(not so) Young MC
Just wanted to chime in about my favorite online vendor. I love ordering from these guys. They have a product line comparable to Marine Depot but also the special customer service of a small company.

I called today about a product exchange and Jeremy wasn't available so I left a message. He called back within an hour and, as always, was happy to help.

Steve

I have used Premium Aquatics for years and have always been completely satisfied with the results of my orders.

I highly recommend them!

Gary

PA is also one of my favorite online vendors. They carry just about everything you need, great prices and they're located in Indiana so it's only 3 day transit time.

I love Premium Aquatics, I've had great experiences with them. They ship quickly and in great packaging, and have great prices. Also, they are on Ebay too under the same name, and sometimes they even have cheaper prices on there than the site. Two thumbs up! :D

Use PA all the time and very happy with the products and serivce that I receive. Also, when I find a product cheaper else where they honor the lower price and if it is after the fact they give me a credit. Can't beat that.

I've ordered from PA once, and they were great. I was a PITA customer, I had every item I ordered pricematched, most from shady little etailers, but they had no problem with that.

Nothing but positives.

i used to live close to these guys. if you are ever near idiana, setup an appoitment and stop by. they have excellent corals and LR.

I guess I'll join in. PA is great and there prices are also great no hassles straight forward transaction on ebay and the online site I've ordered from both and yes the ebay prices are somtimes less expensive. I will continue doing business with them.

Back