Premium Aquatics

GaryP1007

Non-member
These guys are top notch. I have been having trouble setting up my 120...not only did they spend a lot of time with me on the phone, they took pictures of set ups in the shop and emailed them to me to better get the point across! I am continually impressed by prices and products and now by the willingness to really want to help me get it right.

Premium Aquatics is where I go to buy Aquarium supplies On-Line. The service has always been excellent and any problems I have are taken care of quickly and professionally. About 4 or 5 years ago I put in an order that included something heavy (salt?), and they called me up to say that I should try and buy that locally, because shipping would end up costing too much. To me, that's a prime example of taking care of the customer first!

Great store!

Gary

I very frequently use Premium Aquatics, too. I've bought lots of LR and LS from them and the quality is always great. I've bought some other livestock from them and it's always been in good condition.

Their drygood selection/pricing is also great. I highly recommend these guys, too.

I use PA all the time. They are my favorite online vendor. Jeremy is a pretty cool dude. Plus, they're located in Indy so packages arrive quickly.

Steve

I've purchased dry good from them many times. Always timely delivery with no errors, substitutions or back orders.

Positive rating without reservation here.

I bought a pair of seios, and a sen pump. I had them pricematch DRF&S for the Seios, and some shady garden supply website on the Sen, and they didnt even question the pricematch, even though the garden supply place looked like they were being run out of someone's basement. They pushed them right through, and were great on the phone.

Positive reccomendation.

Back