Presenting Coral Reef Keeping

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Thought I'd share the little presentation that I gave this morning on coral reef keeping. My sister and colleagues are school teachers in New Jersey and are teaching summer school to second graders. This week they've been learning about coral reefs. She (my big sister) thought it would be nice for me to share my reef keeping journey. Just had a cool presentation and lots of questions answered. The best was when my sister asked about me having a piranha as a child and one of the kids saying Ms. Lori, piranhas are freshwater fish, lol.

Cover photo belongs to @Arsalan

WIN_20220811_10_07_38_Pro (1).jpg
PXL_20220811_131250670.MP.jpg
PXL_20220811_131147085.MP.jpg
PXL_20220811_131030126.MP.jpg

Very cool Paul. What did the kids ask most about? When I have done remote meetings I set up a second camera that points directly into the tank so the audience can see the tank live.

Very cool Paul. What did the kids ask most about? When I have done remote meetings I set up a second camera that points directly into the tank so the audience can see the tank live.
Mainly about the fish in the system. I had my phone for close up and fished the urchin out of my sump as well so they could see it moving freely.

Back