Pretty looking Plumbing

G.T

Salt Alien
Getting through, my New Plumbing Project. :. Stepping up in Return pump size, from Jebao DC3000 to a DC6000. Plus Check Valve, and a Push fit 3/8 Feed for the MRI Carbon Reactor. All color coordinated.
carbon supply valve.jpg
return valve and 90.jpg
t with locline.jpg

That's sexy looking! Did you paint it or bought it like that?
No it was purchased like that. It took me hours, of searching BTW lol. I thought if BRS sells it, well its available! The company is called Pipeworx. red, orange, yellow, blue and Green. I think i saw Black also. The only Downside, its not Cheap, like normal SCH 40. But all sch 40 fittings fit. A little acetone to remove barcodes etc, and you have a clean install.

S Kelly same to you my friend. Pipeworx is the company.

Just Installed the Carbon/GFO Reactor. Its a MRI Media Reactor, By Next Reef. Nice and Neat, with Push Fittings throughout.

MRI Feed.jpg

MRI installed.jpg

Last edited:
No it was purchased like that. It took me hours, of searching BTW lol. I thought if BRS sells it, well its available! The company is called Pipeworx. red, orange, yellow, blue and Green. I think i saw Black also. The only Downside, its not Cheap, like normal SCH 40. But all sch 40 fittings fit. A little acetone to remove barcodes etc, and you have a clean install.

S Kelly same to you my friend. Pipeworx is the company.

I just found an excuse to redo my plumbing! I've always wanted to do red and white and this is perfect.

A video i made earlier today. The orange theme continues, Skimmer will be changed out next. To the New Jebao DC700, which i must admit is Awesome Quality. If you get the chance to see one in person, the acrylic is thick and a great way of keeping the space to a minimum, with a gatevalve flap. Not an external tube like on most cone skimmers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3179Gxjggq0

Back