Pulling the plug...for now...

Skeeter7424

More corals than gallons
So it's been a terribly awful decision to make, but it is time for me to break down my system for now. We are having some housing difficulties, and I cannot bear moving this system, just to lose some of the livestock. I am obviously NOT going anywhere, but the tank(s) are all being broken down for now. All of my livestock and most of my equipment are going to be put up for sale sometime soon. Some of my more "collector" and favorite corals will be saved in a couple members' tanks, so I don't have to start from scratch. I am already planning my next system, so believe me, I will be back and better than ever. Again, this has been a really hard decision to make, but it is right for now...

I am bummed, but at the same time, I am really pumped for some changes in my overall life, that lead me to better circumstances in this hobby!

Stay tuned for a possible "grab bag" sale at the upcoming meeting :) I'd bet there's some deal in there!

Cheers all, happy friday

Jordan

No way man let me know if u need help with anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Its a living situation issue. We are possibly moving and I don't want to risk moving all this livestock and possibly losing anything.

I hear ya if u need any corals held or livestock let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I can probably help house some stuff for you too if needed until you are up and running again! Housing issues are a PITA - sorry to hear about your troubles :(

Yeah thats how I'm looking at it. I am going to liquidate what is there for now, but I am all ready to build the new system (which is already planned in a 60-93 gallon cube :) )! And will be saving the money from this one to build the next.

I'll be back with a vengeance, don't you worry :)

Back