Ques. (Question of the Day) Purchasing Coral Locally

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Where is your favorite LFS/Vendor to purchase coral locally to you?

No coral store in the Worcester/Webster are so lately if I see a local reefer on here close selling a small frag or two I try to contact them. In the past when I was more enthusiastic about traveling 45-60 minutes there were 3 places I liked a lot… Backwoods reef, Acro Garden, and Frank. All about the same distance from me just in different directions

No coral store in the Worcester/Webster are so lately if I see a local reefer on here close selling a small frag or two I try to contact them. In the past when I was more enthusiastic about traveling 45-60 minutes there were 3 places I liked a lot… Backwoods reef, Acro Garden, and Frank. All about the same distance from me just in different directions
club sponser @MofoCorals I recall is in worcester

club sponser @MofoCorals I recall is in worcester
He is and I am 30 from worcester in bellingham at classic corals. I love to shop all the stores I feel that they all specialize in different things.. wet pets is my equipment and clowns. all things has awesome fish. crazy has the deals on imports. Love the reef started the godzilla mushroom. Dong for sps and more sps. Mofo is aquaculture and from his Reef. List just keeps going..

I’m in Worcester, right off of mill st. I have a little bit of everything at many different price ranges. Pm if you’d like to stop by.

Dong, Frank, and other local reefers.

I like that my entire system is locally grown with the exception of 2 fish and clean up crew.

Back