Rainbow Acan Group Buy anyone?

I know but you should've seen...
Well here it is/was!
Someone is loving life right now!
400_DSC0059.jpg

is there any way to uncolor photo shop pics to see what this really looks like? i dont have photoshop thats why im asking

is there any way to uncolor photo shop pics to see what this really looks like? i dont have photoshop thats why im asking

"photoshopped" is a generic term.. there is a million different things you can do to a digital image to alter its appearance. So i would tend to say no.. unless your in the CIA of course.

I asked the seller for a flash shot (Admittedly 6500k, not really under true tank lighting) and he offered to provide the raw image file for us to check out!
I'll keep you guys in the loop since he's had some sweet stuff FS before :)

Also, note that the pic is taken with the polyps closed (as many of the online retailers do) those are not what you will see when the polyps are expanded, the colors will dull significantly. I just laugh at all the silly tactics these online guys use to sell their Corals (photoshop, light manipulation, closed shots, etc...) Too bad I can't pull that crap in the shop, you guys would buy everything...lol I am going to get some goggles that you wil all have to where while looking at the Corals in the shop. It will enhance your viewing pleasure, so it can equal your online altered experience...:p

Actually...looking closer for a bit, it appears this one the polyps are open....still photoshoped and light manipulated though. But many of the web sites show wild colonies/frags right after being imported (brighter colors from sunlight) and while the polyps are closed (making colors more intense) Not really fair to the customer IMO

Last edited:
B if you want to hire me part time to constantly piss off the acans so they're closed I'll help you out ;)

Back