RBTA with trigger???

mike030987

Non-member
Hi there, i have an opportunity to get an rbta relatively inexpensively for my two clowns......question is would my black indian trigger bothed him? Does anyone have any experience? Any info would be great. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ok. Yea im kinda looki g for trigger related experience. Not limited to mine. My guy livea peavefully with my other fish but devours my snails and hermits as expected. Just not sure of the rbta

You never know, maybe. It might take one bite and say no more. Usually their instinct will point them to crabs, snails and SPS to wear down their teeth.

Never had a big issue with my tank.....but im going any bad experience with nems and triggers

I have 3 GBTA in a 180 gal with 3 puffers, (dog face, stars and stripe, spiny box) and 4 triggers (2 humus, 1 niger, 1 clown). I have never had a problem, but, i give all the credit to my pair of Maroons who make sure anyone who gets near, is scared away. Ill see if i can post a pic or two.

These are iphone pics, i don't have a filter to take some of that blue away, sorry for the quality.

trig.JPG

trig1.JPG

trig2.JPG

trig3.JPG

Back