redid my sump

reeferpj

Non-member
so this is how i'v ben ticking off the wife. sorry i didn't have the camra when i did it but you guys/gals now what it looked like
befor. not so nice it did the job for 2 years and there was a cal re jamed in there
002-1.jpg

039-2.jpg

042-2.jpg

038-1.jpg

ato with backup float valve
011-2.jpg

in line phosban and carbon reactor phos fist so the carbon will catch any phos that gose throw plumbed of the return
010-2.jpg

calcium reactor that i got from marine mike plumbed off the return also. dumping into my fug
012-4.jpg

013-2.jpg

Looks good.

It's hard to tell from the pics, is there a strainer on the bulkhead draining the ref to the sump?

If not, I would strongly suggest adding something to prevent snails, hunks of macro, or anything else from plugging the hole and causing a flood.

Much cleaner. I would also suggest a gate valve mod for the skimmer. Makes it much quieter and makes for easy adjustment.

Looks good.

It's hard to tell from the pics, is there a strainer on the bulkhead draining the ref to the sump?

If not, I would strongly suggest adding something to prevent snails, hunks of macro, or anything else from plugging the hole and causing a flood.

that a old sump set up and yes there was and i had to clean it all the time

Back